Curcumin is the active constituent of Curcuma longa which is used in the preparation of these capsules. Curcumin capsules help to fight allergies, tackles inflammation and promote wound healing.
The Composition of Curcumin Herbal Capsule:
Each 500mg capsule contains herb extract:
Haldi (Curcuma longa)
Uses of Curcumin Capsules:
- It is a natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agent.
- The turmeric is used to treat the issues related to digestion and the stomach such as stomach pains, infections, colitis, and indigestion on account of its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is also widely used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Turmeric is known to help in improving the mobility and flexibility of joints in individuals who suffer from arthritis as well as minimizes the pain and swelling associated with arthritis.
- The medicinal uses of turmeric also extend to it being used to treat cancer as research has shown that turmeric, when combined with a nutritious diet, is known to help in destroying as well as preventing the growth of cancer cells.
- Turmeric is also known to be very good for the skin on account of its antibacterial properties and hence it is used in the treatment of skin infections such as boils and for overall healthy skin as well.
Indication of Curcumin Capsule:
It provides gentle care to joints & helps in relieving joint pains. It also promotes the healing of wounds & ulcers. It helps to maintain healthy cells and neutralizes free radicals in arthritis.
Not found in the clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
Dosage of Curcumin Capsules:
1 to 2 capsules twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Available in 30 Nos. Capsule Pack.
DA Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- 100% Vegetarian Product.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
- Ayurvedic Formulary of India
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Illustrated Dravyaguna Vijnana, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.