HairWell Hair Oil is a blend of 18 very precious & rare ayurvedic herbs which is in use for hair-related problems since ancient times. HairWell Hair Oil helps to prevent dandruff, hair loss, split ends, and premature grey hair. It is also very useful to make soft and shiny hair and manage dry and rough hair. HairWell Ayurvedic Hair Oil is very beneficial for hair re-growth. It provides complete nutrients to the scalp and hair roots without any side effect as it 100% chemical-free and no artificial color or fragrance used in this oil.
The Composition of HairWell Hair Oil:
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Baheda (Terminalia bellerica)
- Bakuchi (Psorlea cordifolia)
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)
- Haldi (Curcuma longa)
- Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum)
- Alovera (Aloe barbadensis)
- Hibiscus (Rosa sinensis)
- Amar bel (Cuscuta reflexa)
- Kadi pattra (Murraya koenigii)
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba)
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)
- Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pulricaulis)
- Mehndi patar (Lawsonia inermis)
- Neem oil (Azadirachta indica)
- Castor oil (Ricinus communis)
- Base sesame oil (Sesamum indicum)
Key Herbs use and benefits in HairWell Hair Oil :
- Amla: It is used as a Rasayana. It is used to stimulate hair growth.
- Bibhitaki: It is used for the nourishment of hair. It is also used to relieve pain.
- Bakuchi: It is an anti-aging and rejuvenating herb. It alleviates scalp infections.
- Manjishta: It detoxifies and nourishes skin and hair, and improves blood circulation.
- Haldi: It detoxifies blood and skin.
- Methi: It removes body toxins and nourishes hair.
- Alovera: It improves hair quality, prevents hair fall, dandruff, also useful in acne and blemishes. Gives volume and shine to the hair.
- Hibiscus: It prevents hair loss and dandruff. And it also improves hair quality.
- Amar bel: It is also used for curing hair fall. It is an important herb that makes hair beautiful.
- Curry leaves: It is also very effective in treating damaged hair, adding bounce to limp hair, hair fall and treats dandruff.
- Bhringraj: It improves the quality of hair, and helps towards easy and faster hair growth.
- Brahmi: Brahmi is a traditional remedy that is known to make hair thicker and nourished.
- Shankhpushpi: It improves hair quality and promotes hair growth.
- Mehndi pattra: It acts as a natural hair dye. It can be used either alone or in combination with others for treating grey hair
- Neem: Neem removes toxins, purifies the blood and prevents damage caused by free radicals in the body by neutralizing them. It is good for hair and scalp and prevents dandruff.
- Castor: It is used to improve hair quality.
- Sesame oil: It is used as a base in preparing massage oil, It is used to relieve pain
Not found in a clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
How to Apply HairWell Ayurvedic Hair Oil:
Gently massage the scalp & hair for 5 to 10 mins before or after a shower. But for a better result in hair problems we recommend if you use on a daily basis at night and leave oil at least 8-12 hours without the head wash. It can be used on a daily basis to nourish the hair & scalp.
Available in Pack of 100ml
There are no reviews yet.