Ayurvedic Amla Capsule
Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica), also known as Amalaki or Indian Gooseberry, Amla can be your essential supplement, for it is one of the popular edible foods of India. From the very beginning, Ayurveda has been using ‘amla’ as the main ingredient in most of its products. You can employ amla capsules and make it as the core part of your diet. The startling fact is that you can use the easily digestible capsule form to maintain your health. Since it is a major source of ‘Vitamin C’, you can get amla benefits in many ways, i.e., you can use it for glowing skin, healthy hair, and any other type of health-related conditions. People who have just started using the amla capsule can feel instant effects. The product is perfect for those who have dry hair, dandruff, and other issues related to skin and hair.
As stated that, it is a rich source of Vitamin C. Amla helps to boost immunity, digestive system, metabolism and prevents from viral & bacterial attack on the body, Like cold and cough, dengue fever, coronavirus etc. Due to its antioxidant properties and range of polyphenols it also very helpful to fight against the growth of cancer cells. It’s also very beneficial for liver and detoxification.
- Helps Fight the Common Cold: Amla is enriched with Vitamin- C which is absorbed more easily by the body compared to store-bought supplements so it is very useful to get relief in cold and cough.
- Improves Eyesight: Studies have shown that amla has a carotene that is helpful to improve vision and can reduce cataract problems, intraocular tension as well as prevent itching, reddening, and watering of eyes.
- Burns Fat: Amla also enriched with protein, It helps prevent cravings and boosts metabolism. It is also having high fiber content & acids like tannic which help relieve constipation and bloating.
- Immune Booster: Due to antibacterial and astringent properties present in amla it boosts the immune system. A lot of health issues including cancer are caused only by oxidative damage – when body cells consume oxygen, they leave harmful by-products (free radicals ). Considering amla is a potent natural antioxidant agent, it can prevent and repair the damaged cell.
- Helps to Beautify Hair: Amla is a proven tonic for hair support. It slows down hair graying, prevents dandruff, gives strengthening to hair follicles and it increases blood circulation to the scalp to improve hair growth. Amla also works as a natural conditioner.
- Improves Skin: Amla is the best anti-aging herb and it can give you blemish-free, health & glowing skin.
- Helps Manage Chronic Conditions: Amla is also enriched with chromium which helps in reducing bad cholesterol and also helps to stimulate insulin production in the body, thereby reducing the blood glucose level of diabetics.
- Relieves Pain: Amla having anti-inflammatory properties so it can provide relief in arthritis-related joint aches or painful mouth ulcers.
Available in 30 Capsules Pack.
There are no reviews yet.