Naribalya is a complete herbal supplement for female health support. It is a very effective remedy for menstrual disturbances and also helps to relieve menstrual pain and leucorrhoea. It stimulates the liver functions, strengthens immunity, Blood purification, improves digestion, calms the nervous system, and increases the detoxification process of the kidneys. It also helps in mental exhaustion, general weakness, menstrual disorder hot flashes, metabolic disturbances, mood swings, depression, and irritability. It regulates the hormonal balance and tackles issues such as dysfunctional uterine bleeding, infertility, fibroids, etc. It is the best natural herbal medicine for women’s health.
Composition of Naribalya Herbal Capsul (Female Health Support) :
- Ashoka (Saraca asoca)
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa)
- Kanchnaar (Bauhinia variegata)
- Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa)
- Gokhshur (Tribulus terrestris)
- Ginseng (Panax ginseng)
- Haldi (Curcuma longa)
Naribalya Herbal Capsule (Female Health Support) Uses:
- Ashoka– It is also useful in menorrhagia, dysmenorrhea, bleeding hemorrhoids, uterine fibroids and it is also useful in leucorrhoea.
- Shatavari– It is used as an aphrodisiac.
- Lodhra- It is widely used for the management of leucorrhoea, dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
- Gokshur– It is useful in diabetes, urinary tract disorders, and Infertility.
- Punarnava – It has diuretics properties thus useful in renal disorders. Moreover, it improves the hemoglobin level hence prevents weakness.
- Kanchnaar- It is useful to cut down the extra growth and cysts.
- Ginseng: It reduces fatigue and also helpful in menstrual pain.
- Haldi- Haldi is a natural anti-inflammatory herb and also detoxifies blood & skin.
Indication of Naribalya Herbal Capsule :
It is a very effective remedy for problems related to the reproductive system such as menstrual disturbances, infertility, polycystic ovary syndrome, leucorrhea, fibroid, and sexual weakness. It helps to improve overall women’s health.
Not found in the clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
1 to 2 capsules twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Available in 30 Nos. Capsule pack.
There are no reviews yet.